Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Cambodia Experience. My Memories.

Cambodia is a wonderful place to be. It is so green and it helps us to reflect on our daily lives. When I first step my foot there on the 21st of November, I felt pleased. I am honored to be an ambassador from Seng Kang Secondary School Leaders to help the people there.

On the first day, we all were very excited. We were singing and laughed joyful as we were all ready to do what we are supposed to do, Community Involvement Programme. We were all suprised by the busy surrounding and, there isn't any traffic lights at all! While we were on our three-hour journey to a village called Chombok, many of us were fast asleep. Some were sleeping peacefully despite of the bumpy journey. When we reached there, we were given a warm welcome from those villagers. I am so pleased with the service that they had provided. 

On the second day, we were totally into our Community Involvement Programme. We had to build a well for the villagers. We were having a great time and despite of the tired and heavy things that we have to carry and pass to one another ( using the human chain ) , we were laughing joyfully. After the hectic day, we have a performance for those villagers to enjoy. We performed joyfully and we smiled non-stop to ensure that the villagers felt very pleased with us. Oh yes, it was also the day for us to take our Malaria Pills. Bluek :p

Proceeding to the next day, it was our last day in the village. We went for a hike to have a awesome time at the waterfall. It was definitely tiring. The hill is so high that we were taking our time to reach the waterfall. BOOM! And here we are. We were all shocked to see the waterfall. It is so beautiful and the scenery were so extraordinary. Oh my. We played with the water at the waterfall and the water is super cold. If I am not wrong, it is about 17 Degrees Celsius.

And lastly, the last day. The last day was the most memorable day for me. Why? Cause, the tour guide showed us a museum of the war that had happened years ago. Up till today, I still can't stop thinking about it. It  is just so.. Oh my. Unforgettable. 

I miss Cambodia now. I miss the stars. I miss everything about them. (continue)

Lots of Love,
Farah Syahirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment